Occupational Health Services
EK Health’s Multi-Level Program Aimed at Mitigating Workplace Injuries
Workplace injuries cost time and money, not to mention the toll it takes on the injured worker facing treatment and recovery. The EK Health Occupational Team has vast experience helping to mitigate and manage workplace injuries.
We offer our services on-site at your workplace on a project basis or as an on-going part of your safety team. Our Occupational Healthcare Services can help you reduce the risk of injury and illness at your company and help you comply with State and Federal OSHA guidelines. As consultants, we are there when you need us, adapting as your business needs change.
EK Health offers both Occupational Health Nurses (OHN) and a Medical Director who can provide you with a broad range of services.
The OHN Services can include the following:
- Triage and analysis of injuries or accidents and identification of potential safety hazards at your facility
- Development of safety plans
- Coordination with your safety committee for an improved safety record
- Creation of an action plan to implement safe behaviors
EK Health’s Medical Director can also act as your company Medical Advisor with services that can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Development and approval of your medical directives
- Performing annual assessments of your work site
- Providing medical guidelines for potential exposures, including blood-borne pathogens
- Performing mandatory annual medical exams for employees specifically in respiratory protection programs
- Offering on-going medical consultation for injured workers
- Providing review and analysis of open claims in Workers’ Compensation